Indiana Center for Advanced Medicine
- SPDT often provides immediate symptomatic relief. Patients often experience reduced pain and nausea, as well as a halting of weight loss and an improvement in their appetite levels.
- The treatment process itself is health enhancing, not negative to patients’ health.
- Side effects are only due to cancer breakdown. These are fairly easily managed.
- Although some side effects may be uncomfortable, such as mild fatigue, slight skin irritation, tingling sensations; they are very mild in comparison to those experienced during/after some other cancer treatments.
- SPDT has shown no evidence of long-term damage.
- Even if the cancer does recur, SPDT can be repeated as many times as required and still have full effect.
- There is no risk of disfigurement. Successful SPDT eliminates cancer cells/tumors – that is all.